This marinade is particularly tasty on steak!
- 3 limes, juiced (if your limes aren't particularly juicy, add another one)
- 1 orange, juiced
- ¼ C. oil (I used olive oil)
- 5-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. (or more to taste) Forager Mike's Mesquite hot sauce
- 1 tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. chile powder
- ½ tsp. oregano
- ½ tsp. salt
- several grinds of fresh black pepper
- ¾ C. chopped fresh cilantro (about a large handful)
Combine ingredients in large ziplock bag and shake to mix well. Add your favorite meat (steak is a good choice!) and marinate for several hours. Remove from marinade and cook.