- 2 lbs. of Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Forager Mike’s Mesquite Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of dry basil
- 2 cups ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Forager Mike’s Mesquite Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss shrimp, garlic cloves, Forager Mike’s Mesquite Hot Sauce, dry basil and olive oil. Toss until all coated.
- Spread shrimp out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove and let shrimp cool.
- Cocktail Sauce - Mix all ingredients together until well-combined. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.