- 2 pkgs (20 oz each) Cleaned & Cut Butternut Squash, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 2 red onions, peeled, chopped (about 4 cups)
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Forager Mike’s Maca hot sauce and salt to taste
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Fresh Baby Spinach
- 3/4 cup Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Toss squash, onions, and olive oil in large bowl; season with salt and Forager Mike’s Maca hot sauce. Arrange in single layer on parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Roast, 25-30 min, until tender and browned. Add spinach and dried cranberries; toss to combine. Transfer to serving dish.